Broad Street Head Office - Servery & Kitchen
The first of these 1933 photographs was taken from the vestibule area that was
located on the building's second floor - between the Assembly Room and the Staff Kitchen. This area (the servery) was used to dispense
staff lunches; the doorway at the rear provided access to the kitchen (see second photograph) and larder, and to a passage linking
this area to the Caretaker's Flat and a Food Lift.